Sunday, August 25, 2019

SUNDAY & DOG BATHS & CLEAN HOUSE

SUNDAY
8-25-2019

Got up at 6:15AM when I heard the dogs barking outside.

I changed the bed sheets & put everything in the washer.

Made lattes. Warmed eggs and turkey bacon. Had watermelon.

Ate on the courtyard.

Cleaned breakfast dishes.

Vacuumed. Cleaned vacuums.

Washed windows.

Cleaned floors.

Filled out online questionnaire from Pulte Homes.

Washed dogs.

Wilson had to be blow-dried as I did not want him running to the side yard and rubbing in the dirt.

Then I went to take a shower because I had dog hair EVERYWHERE.

But the dogs were clean and soft.

We sat outside on the patio with them for a long time until Tater wanted inside for the A/C (he was panting) and a nap.

Hubby watched American Pikers.

Dogs napped on the sofa all afternoon.

We filled out the 1-year Questionnaire for Pulte Homes online. Got into a heated discussion about "High Quality"! LOL.

Wilson & Tater

We went swimming/exercising at 5PM.

Kirk was there to help Hubby exercise. I did 40 minutes on the bicycle and 10 minutes on the Leg Press and 10 minutes on the Arm Lift. I was doing 110 pounds on the Leg Press.

We swam until 7PM then got out.

When we got home, we decided to order Pizza Hut again. The same pizzas we had the night before.

We ate dinner, watched Preacher and went to bed at 9:30PM.

Both of us were exhausted. My legs were in pain!






No comments: