Monday, August 19, 2019

HUBBY GOES TO ARAVADA SPRINGS

MONDAY
8-19-2019

Got up at 6AM. Hubby made eggs for dogs.

It was nice and cool outside so we opened the screens. Sat outside on the courtyard to eat breakfast until 7AM.

Hubby left at 7:30 to go meet Oscar so they can pick up Russ and go to Aravada Springs.

I was alone with the dogs for the rest of the day.

I picked up dog poo, vacuumed, cleaned up breakfast dishes, did laundry.

I cleaned the patio outside with the vacuum. I emptied the vacuum.

I took a shower because I was sweating from cleaning outside.

Dogs took naps.

We watched Tennison & Endeavour on BBC Channel.

Hubby got home at 4PM. He talked to me about the Camp Hosting at Aravada Springs while he took a shower. Then he sat down to watch TV for a while.

Went swimming/exercising at the Pioneer Center until 7PM.

Came back home to walk the dogs and watch TV.

Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: