Monday, September 02, 2019

UTV RIDE ON MESA

SUNDAY
9-1-2019

I woke up at 7AM. Hubby made breakfast eggs for dogs. They had already been up since 5AM going out to potty.

I made lattes. We had breakfast on the courtyard.

We cleaned up breakfast dishes, then I started laundry.

Hubby vacuumed cat litter. I picked up dog poo.

It was still only 91 degrees at 10AM, so I suggested that we try out the UTV on the Mesa.



We put the dogs in the kennel and took a 45 minute ride.

It got to be too hot and I was burning my legs, so we came back home.

Hubby watched Automotive shows and surfed on his iPad.

I paid bills and filed paperwork.

We went to swim at 5PM. Kirk was just leaving. There was almost nobody at the Pioneer Center. We were the only ones exercising and then there were only 3 people in the pool. Of course, a chatty cathy had to share everything with us as soon as we got into the pool. Yak Yak Yak. OMG. I am there to relax. SHUT UP!

We got out at 7PM. Drove home to the puppies.

Gave them treats and let them out for potty.

We made dinner. I had watermelon & turkey.

Watched TV for a while as Hubby could barely keep his eyes open, then went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: