Thursday, September 26, 2019

RETURN FROM ARAVADA SPRINGS

THURSDAY
9-26-2019

Both of us slept all the way thru the night; so did the dogs. They were very tired.

Hubby got up to feed the dogs.

I made lattes.

Hubby made oatmeal for breakfast. I had an apple.

I vacuumed up cat litter, picked up dog poo outside.

We sat around most of today because we felt sick. Both of us were suffering from body aches, pains, fever, lethargy.

Watched Downton Abbey for a while.

Hubby made some phone calls.

Call KR to give her SS #s for Life Insurance policy at her work.

I did some laundry. Put away laundry.

We sat on the patio in the back (now pulling away from the house so much that I can stick my whole hand down between the house and the patio concrete!-still have not heard anything back from Darryl about fixing the concrete) and Hubby talked to Dave & Carmen after they got home.

Hubby also talked to KR about how her job is going; he told her about our adventure on the Ranch.

Dogs sat with us on the patio for a while. Then the wind came up and we decided to go inside.

I put away more clothes.

We went to bed at 11PM.


No comments: