Saturday, September 21, 2019

COOKING FOR OUR CAMPING TRIP

saturday
9-21-2019

I got up at 8AM. Hubby and the dogs were up at 6:30AM. Hubby took the dogs outside to potty. They barked at a lot of people going by; then the home security guy next door at Mike's came by the look at the house.

Hubby made egg for breakfast. Then he went on a cooking spree for the camping trip to Aravada Springs this week. He made extra eggs for dogs, burritos for himself, chicken for me, baked carrots, cooked bacon.

I made lattes then sat on the courtyard to eat breakfast.

Then I started doing laundry.

Hubby finally got dressed at 9AM.

Hubby took the year date off the Camper.

Hubby called all the Storage customers to see if they wanted to renew for this year. Gary at the Marina wants to rent out 1/2 of the building.

I called Barclaycard as I had gotten several notifications from them due to Fraud. I did not have my card with me and had to wait until I returned home to call.

I talked with Abby, (every difficult to understand her) and they said they would alert as Fraud 2 charges, 1 of which came thru today for O'Reillys.

Dave came over and looked at the camper with Hubby. I took a nap.

Hubby, Dave, and John started talking outside. I decided I wanted to go swimming.

Put dogs in their kennel.

We went swimming at 2PM-3PM. It was wonderful weather. Sunny and warm.

Came back home at 3PM.

Everything hurt for me. I was extremely tired.

Took a hot bath at 7PM. I took 2 marijuana gummies.

We watched TV; Downton Abbey until 11PM.

Went to bed.

No comments: