Thursday, September 19, 2019

HUBBY FINISHES WORK ON TRUCK

THURSDAY
SEPTEMBER 19 2019

Got up at 7AM.

Hubby was already up and making eggs for dogs.

I made lattes and made our bed. Started the Roomba in the bedroom.

Hubby fed eggs to dogs. We sat on the courtyard to eat breakfast. I had watermelon & Nanogreens.

Then Hubby cleaned up cat litter. I picked up dog poo. I took the garbage out to the dumpster.

Hubby got dressed. I finished vacuuming.

Hubby left for the shop at 9AM.

I soaked my feet, washed dishes, did the laundry.

Left the screen doors open all day. It was very cool outside. Only reached a high of 95 degree F.

I started laundry and cleaned up breakfast dishes.

Hubby returned at 6PM. He was too sore to do anything else, so he sat on the sofa all night.

We watched Downton Abbey until 11PM then went to bed.

No comments: