Wednesday, September 11, 2019

HUBBY GOES DOWN TO SHOP

WEDNESDAY
9-11-2019

Got up at 6:30AM. Hubby was already up with the puppies.

I made lattes. Hubby made dog eggs & a burrito for himself.

Hubby had the screen doors open already because it was only 71 degrees outside.

So we sat on the courtyard to eat breakfast.

Then I picked up dog poo.

We brought dirty dishes into the house and put them away in the dishwasher.

Hubby vacuumed. I started the Roomba in our bedroom.

The Pulte Repair Tile guys came at 10AM to check on the Tile repair in the master bathroom.They just had to see & plan what they were going to do.

They left and then Hubby decided he needed to go down to the shop.

A Pulte concrete guy came to look at the concrete on the back patio. He took pictures and said he would submit them to his supervisor.

After he left, I soaked my feet for quite a while.

I watched VERA.

Hubby got home at 2PM.

We took pictures of the depression of the Ashley Furniture mattress. Then I filled out the paperwork. It took a long time.

Then Hubby and I got ready to go for Trivia at 4:15PM. We forgot to bring snacks. Again.

It took a long time to get going; announcements, then the machine did not work so that Host had to announce all the questions. Hubby and I were laughing and having fun. We got a lot of questions wrong that should have been obvious. We changed our answer to incorrect ones when we already had the correct ones down! Everybody noticed and at the mid-point break the President of the Club announced that we were having SO MUCH FUN at Table 5!

After just getting 25/50 points, we were the losers so we got out of there by 6PM.

Walked over to the pool to see if anybody was there and it was totally empty of people. So sad that nobody uses the pool.

We drove home and had dinner. Hubby made chicken on the grille for me.

Sat outside for a while. It was COLD at 80 degrees F. OMG.

We watched 9/11 Memorial on TV and then went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: