Thursday, September 12, 2019

PULTE REPAIR PART 2/DEEP ROOTS HARVEST

THURSDAY
9-12-2019

Got up at 6AM. I went into the living room to nap for a while because I had cramps.

Finally up at 7AM and started making lattes.

I also made pancakes; woke Hubby up so that he could make eggs for the dogs.

We sat on the courtyard to eat.

Then cleaned up.

The concrete foreman rang the doorbell and I answered it; he wanted to see the patio where the concrete has been pulling away from the house.

I put the dogs away and took him back. Hubby had scuttled into the bathroom to dress.

Hubby came out and talked to the concrete foreman. I kept cleaning up breakfast dishes and put dirty clothes in the washer.

Then the guy left.

Hubby vacuumed; I started the Roomba in the master bedroom. Made the bed.

I picked up dog poo and took the garbage out to the dumpster.

The guys that are to repair the Tile got here at 9:20AM.

Hubby and I along with the dogs sat outside until the tile guys left at 10:15AM. They had tore out the tile and concreted along where they need to do the new tile. They will come back again, tomorrow.

We put away clean dishes.

Took the UTV down to the car-wash at Walmart and washed it. Dried it. I found 10 pennies.

 Washing UTV

Then we went to Flying J and got fuel. Stopped at Wendy's to get burgers for the dogs.

Drove home because we forgot our Marijuana Sealed Bag for our purchases.

I picked up the mail, couple pieces of junk and my order from American Eagle shirts. 

Gave the dogs the burgers. Hubby had a bite to eat. I wrote a check for Numerica and we mailed it.

Hubby noticed that one of the cats had walked thru the new concrete in the master bathroom and left paw prints.

Cat Paw Prints

Later, Rattler threw up in the kitchen. So he must have licked his paws after walking thru it and then gotten sick from licking the concrete.

Took the UTV and went to Deep Roots Harvest to get more marijuana gummies.

Watched TV for a while. Travels With My Dad by Jack Whitehall.

Went swimming at 5PM.

Returned from swimming at 6:30PM. Sat on the patio with the dogs for the rest of the night.

Watched the Moon rise from the patio.

Moon Rise Over Mountains


Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: