Tuesday, September 03, 2019

BRAZILIAN BLOWOUT AT UNITED HAIRLINES

TUESDAY
9-3-2019

Got up at 6AM. Hubby fed dogs eggs. I made lattes.

Sat inside to eat. I had Nanogreens and Watermelon.

We loaded the dogs into the Dually and drove to St George at 7AM.

Had to stop in Desert Springs to let the dogs potty because Wilson was upset and whining.

Then we drove thru the Gorge, no traffic problems.

Got to St George early, so we dropped the dogs off at Red Rocks Doggy Day Care.






Then Hubby took me to my hair appointment at 10AM. Brianne got me done really quickly and I was finished by 11:10AM.

Hubby was in Hurricane getting parts made at the Metal shop for the Backhoe. It took him about 20 minutes to come get me. I waited and read a magazine.

Hubby picked me up. We went up north of St George to go to Thrift Stores, but the only one we could find was Switchpoint Thrift at N 1300 West.



We did find some more silverware.

Then we were both starving and went to eat at Panda Express. Sat outside on the patio to eat.

Then we were both starving and went to eat at Panda Express. Sat outside on the patio to eat.



My fortune in the cookie sounded like I would travel. A lot of travel.



Stopped at a Car Wash to get the truck washed as it was filthy. I found 3 pennies, a nickel, and a dime at the vacuum area.

Then we drove to Costco on the other side of town to get Diesel.



Stopped at Pawsitively Thrift Store afterwards and picked up more silverware.



Drove to Wendy's and picked up burgers for dogs.



Went to pick up dogs. They had separated Wilson & Tater and obviously Wilson was upset.

While I went inside to pick them up, a woman there suggested that I drug Wilson to stop him from being upset the next time I bring him. Maybe we need to shop around for a different Doggy Daycare. 

Hubby had put out fresh water in the shade for them and when we came out, they drank and drank and drank. Tater was wet, so he must have gone thru the Mister spray they have for the dogs.

We drove home thru the Gorge. No traffic problems at all.

At home, we unloaded everything. I soaked my feet in hot water. Hubby went to get toe nail polish remove from Dee and pick up mail. Then he came back and painted my toes. He did EXCELLENT work.

I fell asleep on the sofa for about 3 hours after he was done. I got up at 7PM.

I was still really sleepy and drugged feeling. Went outside to sit with the dogs while the sun went down. Hubby came outside to sit with me.

We ordered Fender Flares, Lug Nuts, and Valve caps from Amazon.

Went to bed at 10PM.




No comments: