Monday, September 09, 2019

MUCH COOLER WEATHER

MONDAY
SEPTEMBER 9 2019

Got up at 5:30AM. Hubby was already outside on the patio with the dogs. I heard them barking at passersby.

I made lattes and came outside to sit with the dogs & Hubby.

It was only 70 degrees outside. The sun finally came up at 6:25AM even tho there was lots of light in the sky already.

We went inside to make eggs for the dogs. I had watermelon, cinnamon bread, and turkey bacon for breakfast. Hubby made his burrito.

Hubby fed the dogs.

Hubby fell asleep in the courtyard at the table until 10AM.

I washed my hair and dried it.

Cleaned up breakfast dishes. 

I started the dishwasher, made the bed, vacuumed, started the Roomba in the master bedroom, and got the garbage together. I emptied the cat litter and picked up dog poo.

Hubby vacuumed up the rest of the house while I started the washer for dirty laundry.

Then we went down to get cat food as we were totally out.

Purchased cat food at Animal Farm then we drove over to Walmart to get groceries.

Went home and unloaded groceries. Put away groceries. I gave chicken tenders to dogs that we had purchased.

We were tired for the rest of the day.

I soaked my feet later then tried to take a nap.

We watched Adam Ruins Everything. 

Sat outside on the patio because it was really cool and the golf course watering did not stink.

Tater Sits on Patio With Us


Walked the dogs at 9PM.

Went to bed at 10PM.


No comments: