Friday, September 27, 2019

HUBBY ON SXS RIDE/I GOT NEW IPHONE 11 PRO

FRIDAY
9-27-2019

Got up at 6:00AM when I heard the dogs outside barking.

Hubby was making stinky eggs & sausage to feed the dogs.

I started cleaning the house. Everything was dirty. The sun was pouring in the windows and I could see the cat litter on the floor and cat/dog hair everywhere.

I started laundry, put away clean laundry. Hubby picked up cat poo.

I picked up dog poo.

I vacuumed.

Hubby went to get fresh milk, apples, yogurt, and watermelon at Walmart because our milk had frozen (at the Ranch) and gone bad.

I started to transition my old phone iPhone 7 to my new iPhone 11 Pro;

Hubby went outside to the garage to bring in the dog kennel, Tater went outside with him and then ran down to Dave's house. He passed Dave in the garage (who was getting ready for a SXS run) and Carmen opened the door; Tater ran right inside their house. Carmen was not bothered, she just said "it's nice to have another dog in the house" (after they lost Buddy recently).

Hubby came back and told me all this. I could see that he really wanted to go on the SXS run with them, but I was not enthused. I did not want to eat dust again or go up to the Ranch on that road again. I told Hubby to "GO". I would stay home by myself.

I moved the Dually. Drove it up the hill and then came back to park it in front of the house.

Hubby called me on the cellphone and told me that there were about 10 SXS that were on the ride. He was very enthused.

Dogs were barking inside the house while we were outside. I came inside and continued to update my phone.

Hubby was gone all day.

I had to drag the dog kennel inside. Put the dogs in the kennel.

I drove the Dually down to get my nails done from 5:15PM-6:15PM.

Got back and let the dogs outside.

I watched Downtown Abbey.

Hubby got home at 8:30PM.

We went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: