Sunday, September 08, 2019

CAN-AM RIDE TO BEAVER DAM/RIB FEST AT CASABLANCA

SUNDAY
9-8-2019


Got up several times in the night as the dogs were restless. I pottied and went back to bed. Then Tater was kicking me in the ribs & kidneys so I got up and went to the living room at 5AM. However, Tater wanted to go outside. He slept by the fireplace on the rug.

I found that one of the dogs had pooped in the living room! Looked small like Wilson's poo.

I went back to bed.

Hubby got up with the dogs again at 6AM and made breakfast. I got up at 6:30AM and started making lattes.

Then we put the dogs in the kennel and rode the Can-Am to Beaver Dam Store to get lottery tickets. I got a banana and a Salted Nut Roll for breakfast. Sat in the shade while I ate and saw a lady drive in to the place in a van with a dark brindle pitbull named Hades. She came out of the store with lottery tickets and sat with the dog on a bench.



We left and drove back home. 7AM-9AM.

I took a shower as I was buried and covered in sand from the Can-Am; with the new tires on it, there seems to be more dirt & sand thrown into the interior.

Then Hubby took a shower.

Hubby vacuumed. I picked up dog poo. Started laundry.

Hubby cut up watermelon.

Put dogs in kennel; went down to the Casablanca Rib Fest, which was a major disappointment as there were only 3 places selling BBQ; one had a really LONG line. The other two seemed to not be serving at all. No other activities there. It was sad.

So we passed on eating ribs on the blacktop in the 100 degree heat.

Instead we went to Smith's and picked up some ribs. Hubby also got some cinnamon bread that he wanted.

We drove the truck over to the car wash and washed it.

Then drove on the interstate to clear the water off the truck.

At home, we let the dogs out. Hubby baked the ribs in the oven.

We watched American Pickers.

I soaked my feet and touched up my nail polish.

I ordered new contacts.

We did not want to go swimming, so stayed home.


 Robert in Bed
Wilson & Tater in Bed

Went to bed at 10PM.


No comments: