Saturday, September 07, 2019

HUBBY WORKS ON CAN-AM

SATURDAY
9-7-2019

SUNRISE SEPTEMBER 7


Got up at 8AM. Hubby had already been up at 6AM and fed the dogs then let them outside. I woke up to the dogs barking.

Then the Roomba started.

I made the bed then went out to the kitchen to make lattes.

I had watermelon, Nanogreens, turkey bacon, and a sourdough english muffin for breakfast. Not very sourdough tasting. I like mine really sour.

Hubby fell asleep on the sofa. We were watching some WWII show on TV.

Then I cleaned up breakfast dishes. Started dishwasher & washing machine. Started Roomba in the master bedroom.

I vacuumed cat litter. Took the garbage out to the dumpster and picked up dog poo.

Dogs were sleeping. They were very tired.

Hubby went out to the garage to work on Can-Am at Noon.

I worked on our Xmas 2019 Christmas Postcard. Had to make avatars of us all.


Hubby finished working on Can-Am, putting Fender Flares on at 3:00PM.

We went swimming at 5PM - 7PM. Then we drove thru The Pit to see how many new homes they have to sell there - we counted 33 homes.

Drove home and let the dogs outside.

We watched TV. Walked the dogs later.

Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: