Monday, September 30, 2019

BINGO!

MONDAY
9-30-2019

I had been up at 3AM and went potty but could not seem to get back to sleep again. Everything was hurting. I was sweating. Robert kept pushing on me to pet him. Wilson was pushed up against my legs.

Got up at 6:30AM. Hubby was already up and making eggs.

I made lattes.

I did not feel like eating. Hubby fed Tater on the patio.

Tater and Wilson kept barking. Hubby put the collars on them and accidentally shocked Tater instead of hitting the vibration. Tater yelped and we took the collars off and comforted Tater.

Hubby left at 8AM to go down to the shop so he could work on his spoon, fork, knife animals for the upcoming Craft Fair at Sun City.

I vacuumed cat litter. Took the cat poo and dog poo to the garbage.

The guy came to fix the flagpole on the front of the house.

I put away clean clothes and put dirty clothes in the washer.

I started dishwasher and cleaned up dirty breakfast dishes.

Hubby got home. Took a shower.

We went to play Bingo at 4:30PM. Put dogs in the kennel.

They had sandwiches tonight. I got the cards and checked in; Hubby got additional cards.

Both of us were really close on a couple games, but Kerry was 1 number away from the Cover-All for about 3 rounds. She did not win. It was upsetting.

Went home afterwards.

Took dogs for a walk.

Went to bed at 10PM.


No comments: