Wednesday, September 04, 2019

HUBBY GOES TO DENTIST

SEPTEMBER 4 2019
WEDNESDAY

Got up at 5:20AM to pee. I woke Hubby up so that he could dress and get ready to pick up John at 6AM.

I made latte for Hubby.

I went outside while Hubby was getting the truck ready. I kissed him goodbye.

Dogs went outside.

I napped for another 15 minutes;

I made eggs for dogs. I fed eggs to dogs.

I put away breakfast dishes. Then I put away clean clothes. I vacuumed up cat litter. I put cat poo and dog poo in the dumpster.

I watched Father Brown new season 7.

Hubby got home at 1PM. He took a Tramadol. Got another prescription from the dentist.

We called SEMA to get the entry documentation for the other guy.

Mike has not made his Zelle payment for rent, so I tried to investigate and found that we cannot change our info and he has to submit rent some other way.

Mike submitted rent via Paypal. That was settled.

Hubby watched TV for a while. He took a couple painkillers, some aspirin, and a gummy marijuana. His mouth was still hurting pretty good because the Dentist had an awful time pulling it out.

We went to Bunco at 4:30PM. Put the dogs in the kennel.

We had fun at Bunco. Did not win anything.

Left at 7:30PM.. Bunco was done.

Went home and watched TV for a while. Another re-run of The Untouchables. That was a great movie. Then an episode of The Outer Limits. Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: