Tuesday, September 10, 2019

DOG WASH DAY

TUESDAY
9-10-2019

Got up at 7:30AM and made lattes.

Hubby had already been up since 6AM and made eggs for dogs; he fed them to dogs, let the dogs outside and then came back to bed.

I made breakfast for myself then reminded Hubby that the trash needed to go out. He had to get up and dressed to take it out.

Then I sat on the courtyard to eat breakfast. Hubby joined me and napped in the chair.

I picked up dog poo.

Then I went inside. Started laundry. Cleaned up breakfast dishes. Put away clean dishes.

Hubby had made the bed. I put the Roomba in our room to clean.

Then Hubby came inside and vacuumed.

We washed the dogs outside.

Ordered MudBusters Fender Flaps.

We decided to go down town and visit the Virgin Valley Heritage Museum today.



So we went down there and then ate at the Greek restaurant. Had Gyros. Sat outside in the front sunshine to eat our Gyros.

Chicago Greek


The Gyros did not agree with us very well. Both of us had poopy problems afterwards.

We went swimming at 5PM. The sun is going down sooner and we are losing light. By the time we go swimming, there is only 1 hour of sun.

Came back home and had dinner with the dogs.

Then we walked the dogs around the neighborhood.

Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: