Wednesday, January 03, 2024

WEDNESDAY / JAN 3 / RAIN & DARK CLOUDS

WEDNESDAY
JANUARY 3 2024 





Up at 3AM. I went to sleep on the sofa after going potty. 

Hubby got up and let the dogs out for potty. Then he made breakfast for them. Tater came over to lick my face on the sofa. I got up at 6:30AM. 

I got dressed. Made the bed.

I went to the kitchen to make eggnog latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.

I texted the Cleaners that I had to cancel today. It was going to rain and I did not want to sit outside while they cleaned. 

I vacuumed the cat litter after Hubby cleaned it. He helped me move the Armoire to vacuum behind it. There was a white Xmas bow and a plastic Xmas light cover that Robert started to play with. 

Then we sat on the sofa to eat breakfast. Tater had eaten my turkey bacon that I had left in the living room.

Hubby went out to the garage to move the bicycles behind the Jeep, then he unhooked the battery from the Jeep.

We kissed goodbye and he left for the shop.

I called to tell him that Tater had eaten my bacon.

Hubby called me later to email the Vendor that all the lubricants he ordered had leaked in the boxes.

I made more bacon.
 
At 11AM, Justin from Bulldog Pest Control came to spray the house. He had already been down to the shop. He gave Tater & Wilson dog treats. 
 
I went back to doing bookwork. I made more tea for myself. I put away clean dishes. I put away clean clothes.
 
Rugged Mountain RV sent us some more pictures of our Camper Build.
 
CAMPER BUILD RUGGED MOUNTAIN RV

 
At 2:45PM, Hubby came home and we drove down to Enliven IV Infusions. I did not get an Infusion today as they are making me sick.

We got done and drove home.

Watched TV all night.

Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: