Friday, January 05, 2024

FRIDAY / JAN 5 / COLD

FRIDAY
JANUARY 5 2024
 


Up at 6AM. Wilson woke me up by his whining. He wanted his belly rubbed.
 
I got dressed. Went to the kitchen.

Hubby was already up and had let the dogs out for potty. He was ordering parts on his iPad from Amazon. 

I made eggnog latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.

Then Hubby made breakfast for the dogs & fed them. He had turkey bacon warming in the air-fryer for me.

We sat down and ate breakfast on the sofa. Watched a "Live TV" show called Lucky Hank. It was pretty good.

Then I did bookwork. Read email. Transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

Hubby left at 8:30AM after he cleaned cat litter. I vacuumed the floor.

I did more bookwork.

Rattler got up on the desk with me to help me do bookwork. I petted him for a long time.

RATTLER HELPING ME WORK AT THE DESK

At 11AM, I fed the dogs, then cleaned up. Put clean dishes away. Got clean clothes out of the dryer.

At NOON, I went outside and picked up dog poo.

My eyes started burning again.

I paid bills at 1PM. Rattler sat on the desk beside me. 
 
Hubby got home at 4PM.
 
We watched TV and went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: