Saturday, January 06, 2024

SATURDAY / JAN 6 / COLD / JEEP CLUB MEETING / SCENIC LOTTERY TICKETS / SMITHS / LOBSTER

SATURDAY
1-6-2024
 
 
 

Up at 6AM. It was COLD. 

Hubby slept all the way thru the night. He let the dogs out for potty. then he started making breakfast for them. 
 
I helped Hubby make the bed. 

I made eggnog latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.

Hubby warmed up turkey bacon for me in the air-fryer. 

Hubby cleaned cat litter. I took laundry to washer and started it. 

We watched some TV and ate breakfast. 

At 9:30AM, we took the Jeep to the Jeep Club Meeting at the Sun City Center. We took in the awards for the Poker Run. People admired our Jeep because it was parked in the handicap zone out front. 

Talk to the Vigons after the Meeting.

Then I drove home, but did not go inside. We turned around and drove to Scenic to get Lottery Tickets, then to Smith's to get Lobster. They only had a huge lobster in the fresh section. I got bacon-wrapped scallops. 

We finally drove home and unloaded groceries.

Hubby made Loose meat sandwiches. 

We watched TV.

It was too cold to take Tater for a walk in the golf cart. He was bored.


No comments: