Tuesday, January 23, 2024

MONDAY / JAN 22 / RAIN RAIN RAIN

MONDAY
JANUARY 22 2023
 
 
 



I got up and dressed at 3AM. 
 
Hubby slept for 30 more minutes. 
 
Hubby started making dog breakfast. I made latte for Hubby & tea for myself. Hubby will take his coffee with him on the ride and wash out his cup, then pack it in his overnight bag.

I told Hubby don't make anything for me. I did not feel good. 

Hubby got a text message from the Shuttle bus saying there was no traffic, so they would be 10-15 minutes early. We had to leave right away.

Hubby drove us to the Eureka where he got out and got on the Shuttle bus that was already there. 

We kissed and said goodbye.

I drove home in the dark. Only saw 1 other car as I drove Pioneer Blvd all the way to Falcon Ridge and then home. 

At home, I just sat in the dark. It was raining. Took some Prednisone and felt awful. Lots of pain in my stomach. Probably inflamed pancreas from the Mounjaro. 
 
I barely had any energy to feed the dogs, put the dogs out for potty, put laundry in washer, start the dishwasher. Everything took lots of effort. 

I laid around all day almost doing nothing but watching TV.

Fed the dogs at 11AM. 

Watched TV. 

Took a nap on the sofa. 

Hubby called a couple times. 

I went to bed at 11PM after watching Ghost in the Shell.

No comments: