Wednesday, January 10, 2024

WEDNESDAY / JAN 10 / COLD AGAIN / IV INFUSIONS / PONCHOS MEXICAN FOOD

WEDNESDAY
JANUARY 10 2024
 
 

Got up at 6AM. I got dressed and went to the kitchen to make eggnog latte for Hubby and tea/Nanogreens for myself.

I went out to pick up dog poo and the water had frozen in the dog container.

FROZEN WATER!

Hubby helped me make the bed. He fed the dogs. He sat on the sofa with the dogs and ate his burrito.

HUBBY EATING BURRITO

Robert was trying to play with Tater this morning. Robert was under the table and would reach out and hiss at Tater anytime he walked by him.
 
Hubby left for the shop at 8:30AM. It was really cold today. 
 
I did bookwork. Put clothes away. Put dishes away.
 
Fed the dogs at NOON.
 
At 2:30PM, I called Hubby and told him to come home. He got home at 2:45PM and we went down to get IV Infusions. 
 
I did not want another infusion because it was making feel sick afterwards, but Hubby & Jamie talked me into one. We got down quite quickly and I got my shot. 
 
We drove over to Scenic to get lottery tickets, then stopped at Walmart and got groceries. Then we stopped at Poncho's to get Mexican food.
 
At home, we ate our food.

Watched TV.
 
The food was not so great.  

I was falling asleep on the sofa.

We went to bed at 9PM. I was not feeling very well.

No comments: