Wednesday, January 17, 2024

WEDNESDAY / JAN 17 / IV INFUSIONS / WARMER /

JAN 17 2024
WEDNESDAY




Awake at 5AM when all the work trucks went rushing by the road at 40-50mph. 
 
Then I slept until 6:30AM.
 
Got up and dressed. 

Went to the kitchen to make eggnog latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself. Hubby let the dogs out for potty. Hubby warmed up turkey bacon in the air-fryer for me.
 
I helped Hubby make the bed.
 
We sat on the sofa and watched some vintage movie on TV that Hubby found - Paradise Lagoon (a.k.a The Admirable Crichton) 1958. It was really good and sad at the end.

I cleaned cat litter. I vacuumed up cat litter from the armoire.

I took dirty clothes to the washer and started it. I cleaned up the kitchen and put dishes in dishwasher.

Hubby & Tater left in the FMF at 9AM as we finished watching the movie.
 
I fed Wilson at 11AM. He was whining and begging for food. Then 40 minutes later, he was whining for food again.
 
I did bookwork until NOON when my eyes were burning.
 
I put away clean clothes. 

I put together the beads for my snowmen.

I made a sandwich for Hubby.

I called Hubby to remind him about IV Infusions.

No comments: