Tuesday, January 16, 2024

TUESDAY / JAN 16 / BOOKWORK / WARMER 60 DEGREES

TUESDAY
JANUARY 16 2024 
 
 

 
 
Awake at 5AM when all the work trucks went rushing by the road at 40-50mph. 
 
Then I slept until 6:30AM. Woke up petting Sage with my right hand and Wilson/Tater with my left hand. Wilson snuggled into my left shoulder. 
 
Got up and dressed. 

Went to the kitchen to make eggnog latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself. Hubby let the dogs out for potty. Hubby warmed up turkey bacon in the air-fryer for me.

I took the comforter to the washer and started it. There was some wet mess on it and some dirt from dog feet.

We sat on the sofa and watched some stupid crap on TV. 

Hubby took a shower. 
 
I put everything away for the cleaners. Hubby helped me carry the dog ramp out to the garage.

I cleaned cat litter. I vacuumed up cat litter from the armoire. I brought the garbage can inside the fence. THE FENCE GATE WAS OPEN. I KNOW that I pulled it shut and locked it last night. Good thing dogs did not escape!!!

Hubby brought dirty clothes to washer. I put comforter in dryer. 

Hubby answered a couple phone calls from work.
 
I did bookwork.
 
Hubby & Tater left at 8:30AM. 

I did bookwork.

At 10:15AM, I washed my hair. I took towels to washer. Comforter is still drying. 

I gave some dog food to Sage. I gave the left-over from the can to Wilson. 
 
I did more bookwork.


No comments: