Sunday, January 21, 2024

SUNDAY / RAIN RAIN RAIN / PICK UP WOOD / GOLF CART DOG WALK

SUNDAY
1-21-2024
 
 
 
 
Slept in until 8AM.

Got up and dressed. 
 
It was raining when I got up. Everything was dark and dreary.
 
Hubby was searching on his iPad. He had already fed the dogs & let them out for potty.

Went to the kitchen to make eggnog latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.. Hubby warmed up turkey bacon in the air-fryer for me.
 
I made the bed. Hubby cleaned up cat litter. I vacuumed cat litter. 
 
I picked up dog poo. 

At 9AM, it was raining lightly, but we took the Dually over to the new subdivision and got some wood; Hubby picked up some sheetrock for the wall at the store.
 
I had to wash both of our shoes because they were covered on the soles in wet, dirty sand. 
We took Tater for a golf cart run at 11AM. It was wet outside. We took him around our neighborhood (finding a yellow golf ball on the way) and over to Prominence. When we went down the road, his legs were shaking, so we loaded him in the cart and drove home. 

Fed the dogs when we got home.
 
I had to clean both our pairs of shoes because they had wet, dirty sand on them. 

At home, Hubby watched TV for a while. I cleaned up. Put away Xmas items. Did several loads of laundry and put them away.

We went with the dogs at 1:30PM and paid the Tire Store. Saw Ralph there and talked with him. Hubby let Tater out to see all the guys. I put him back in the FMF so he would not get into the dirt which was wet. 

We came back home. Hubby watched TV. He grilled some chicken & steak for Tater's breakfast while he is gone. 
 
Hubby put the Xmas box away. I pulled out the Valentine's string art so I could put them up in my office.

I took a nap on the sofa for a few minutes. Hubby finished up putting eggs in Tater's breakfast.

We watched TV until bedtime. 

When we went to bed, I was getting really cold. In bed, I got the cold chills and started shivering like I was in shock. I had to turn the heating pad on and put it under myself to get warm finally. I finally fell asleep.


No comments: