Monday, January 01, 2024

MONDAY / WELCOME TO 2024 / NEW YEAR / UTV RIDE

JANUARY 1 2024
MONDAY
 
 
 

 
Slept late until 7:30AM. 

Wilson slept beside me all night and I rested my left hand on him. He is so clean and soft. It was comforting. Sage slept beside my right shoulder this morning. Tater slept on the end of the bed. It was so much more comfortable.

I got dressed and sat on the sofa until Hubby was done in the kitchen make breakfast for the dogs & a burrito for himself.

I finally got into the kitchen and cleaned up his mess. I put dishes in dishwasher. 

Then I made an eggnog latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.

We sat on the sofa to have breakfast. Watched Modern Marvels

I did bookwork and paid all the first-of-the-month bills.
 
Then I put laundry in washer. I started the dishwasher. 
 
Hubby helped me change out the comforter on the bed from red to blue/green. 
 
Hubby cut off his hair in the bathroom. 
 
 



No comments: