Tuesday, January 30, 2024

TUESDAY / JAN 30 / EMER DR APPT / PAIN / CLEANERS

TUESDAY
JANUARY 30 2024
 
 

 
Up at 6AM. I awoke with extreme pain. Got dressed & went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby. 
 
I was still wearing my arm brace. It was hurting so much.
 
I was in so much pain today, trying to make Hubby's latte that I started to cry. Hubby tried to comfort me. Hubby texted our Dr Rodney and asked him to see me today. Rodney said to come in to the Clinic at 8AM. 
 
I helped make the bed.  

I went outside and picked up dog poo. Hubby got the dog bed cover out of the FMF and washed/dried it.

Sage came out to the living room and kissed Robert.

ROBERT & SAGE KISSING

The garbage man came by at 7:30AM. Hubby brought the garbage can inside. 
 
I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank. I reviewed emails from the shop.

Hubby took me to the Clinic to see Rodney at 8AM. We got in and saw his nurse. She STANK SO BAD. Marijuana? Cigarette Smoke? Vaping? WTF?

Rodney prescribed pain medication. Then we left.

Hubby drove me home in the FMF. 

At home, Hubby got the dog bed cover out of the dryer, put a collar on Tater and loaded him into the FMF. Hubby kissed me goodbye and left for the shop.

I did a little bookwork. Then I wrote a check for the Cleaners.

I put everything away for the cleaners.

Fed Wilson at 11AM. 

I made more tea. Set up the iPhone charger outside. Wilson and I sat outside until the cleaners came at 12:20PM. 

We sat outside until they were done at 1:30PM. It was warm & sunny again today. Lots of people walking and bicycling. 

We came inside and I watched TV until Hubby got home at 3:30PM. He had stopped at Smith's to get my prescriptions, Oxycodone & Gabapentin. 

I took both pills.
 
Hubby took Tater for a dog run on the golf cart. Wilson rode with them. I stayed home. Still too much pain.

I vacuumed outside the dirt/plant material that Oscar, the groundskeeper had blown all over. Then I vacuumed the rug outside. Hubby helped me move the chairs back onto the rug. 

I vacuumed up cat litter in the Armoire. 

Hubby sat down to watch TV. He fell asleep in front of the TV.

I did bookwork from 5PM to 7PM.



No comments: