Friday, January 12, 2024

FRIDAY / JAN 12 / PAIN EVERYWHERE / REACHER

FRIDAY
JANUARY 12 2024
 



I was in SO MUCH PAIN all night. I woke up every 30 minutes. I finally had the strength at 4AM to get up and take a hot bath with a hand full of aspirin.
 
I sat on the sofa up against the heating pad. Then I laid down to sleep for a while.
 
At 5AM, Hubby got up and let the dogs outside then he started making breakfast for them. 

I slept until 6AM. I tried to get up, but slept some more. I told Hubby to wake me at 7:30AM.
 
Hubby made the bed. 

At 7:30AM, I finally got dressed and then went to the kitchen to make an eggnog latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.

Hubby warmed up turkey bacon for me in the air-fryer. 

Hubby cleaned cat litter. Hubby took laundry to washer and started it.

We watched some TV and Hubby ate his burrito for breakfast. 

Hubby left for the shop at 8:30AM. 

I slugged around the house all day. Mostly slept. In a lot of pain. I kept taking Tylenol.

I fed the dogs at 11:30AM. 

Sage got some of the turkcy that I cut up for the dogs. I put it on a plate and she sat in the cat box and ate it.

SAGE EATING TURKEY WHILE SITTING IN A BOX

I got the laundry out of the dryer and put it away.

I put away clean dishes. 

At 4:30PM, Hubby got home. 

We watched TV. The new episode of Reacher was released, so we watched that. 

I went to bed early at 9PM. 


No comments: