Tuesday, January 09, 2024

TUESDAY / JAN 9 / PAIN & BURNING EYES

TUESDAY
JANUARY 9 2024
 
 

I slept on the sofa from 5AM. Hubby got up and let the dogs outside then he started making breakfast for them. 

I slept until 6AM. Then I got up and helped Hubby to make the bed. 
 
SUNRISE TUESDAY MORNING
 

I made eggnog latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.

Hubby warmed up turkey bacon for me in the air-fryer. 

Hubby cleaned cat litter. I took laundry to washer and started it. 

I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

We watched some TV and ate breakfast. 
 
HUBBY WITH THE DOGS ON THE SOFA IN THE MORNING
 

Hubby stayed home until 9AM. He said he did not want to go in until later. Hubby wore jeans again today. It has been cold out.

I did bookwork all day.

I tried to call Heart of Dixie to schedule my Heart Cath, but their line was busy. Nobody answered.
I watched TV.

Took a nap at 2PM while the dogs napped. My eyes were burning. 

Hubby got home at 4PM. 

Hubby fell asleep on the sofa. He is very tired. He left his sweatshirt on because he was cold. I covered him up with a blanket.

We watched TV all night. Law & Order re-runs. Then Parks and Rec re-runs.

Went to bed at 11PM.

No comments: