Thursday, January 25, 2024

THURSDAY / JAN 25 / RAIN RAIN RAIN IN AM /

 JAN 25 2024
THURSDAY





Hubby got severe cramps as he got into bed last night. He was screaming in pain. Woke us both up. I fell back to sleep after he got out of bed and went to drink COQ10, and eat a banana. I told him to drink more water & cut out beer/pop.

Up at 1AM to potty. Then back to bed. Wilson was crowding me out of bed. Hubby was snoring. 

At 2AM, I went out to sleep on the sofa. 

Slept on sofa until morning when Hubby got up to let dogs out at 6AM.

I got up and dressed. Hubby started making dog breakfast. I made latte for Hubby & tea/Nanogreens for myself. There was no more eggnog, so Hubby is having Amaretto flavored latte. 

Hubby had warmed up turkey bacon for me. 

I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank. I did bookwork. 

We sat on the sofa; Hubby had several phone calls. Talked to Phil about Jeep; maybe he will buy it. Talked to the Dipping company about selling the Dipping table.

Hubby made the bed. I cleaned up the kitchen and started dishwasher.

Hubby cleaned cat litter out. I did laundry. 

Hubby put a patch on my arm.

Hubby left at 8:30AM, then returned and we put the heart monitor on him. 

I did bookwork. Put away clean clothes. Put away dishes. Gave dogs treats. Called Dogtown Doggy Daycare in St George to reserve dog care for tomorrow as I am having the Heart Cath. They still have not called yet.
 
I went outside to pick up dog poo. Accidentally stepped in poo because the rain had made the rocks the same color as the poo. I had to wash off my shoes.

At 10:00, Heart of Dixie called and left a Voice Mail. 

I called Hubby to let him know that I had an appointment.

I did bookwork.

Fed the dogs at NOON. 

Went to get the mail at 3PM.

Took a nap on the sofa. Like Hubby; sitting up and with my mouth wide open. I caught myself snoring. I sat against the heating pad. 

Hubby got home at 5:30PM. Said Casey wants to buy business. Need to talk to Attorney.

Hubby made dinner for himself.

I did bookwork. 

Watched TV at 7:30PM with Hubby & dogs.

No comments: