Tuesday, January 30, 2024

SUNDAY/ JAN 28 / PAIN ALL DAY / SLEEPING ALL DAY

SUNDAY
JANUARY 28 2024
 
 
 

Up at 8AM. Hubby let me sleep late. 

Dogs were already fed. I got up and made a latte for Hubby. I was in so much pain. My wrist, my elbow, my vein/artery all the way to my heart. 

Hubby made the bed. Hubby cleaned cat litter. I vacuumed a little. Hubby washed clothes & put them in dryer. 

I watched TV with Hubby. 

I took lots of naps today. 

Hubby took the dogs for a dog run with the golf cart. When he got back, we had the front door open for fresh air. It was beautifully sunny and warm outside. About 70 degrees F. 

Betty & Dawn neighbors came over and yelled thru the door. They brought me a vase of self-growing pink tulips.

I was napping. 

I had some lunch. 

I napped more.

I could not sleep tonight. Hubby got tired and went to bed at 9PM. Tater joined him in bed.

I stayed up with Wilson until 1AM. Then I went to bed.

No comments: