Thursday, January 04, 2024

THURSDAY / JAN 4 / RAIN & FOG

THURSDAY
JANUARY 4 2024
 
 

 Up at 6AM. I got dressed and went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.

Hubby was making breakfast for the dogs. He had already let them out for potty. 

It was foggy and cold this morning. It got worse by 8:30AM and could not see mountains.
 


 

Hubby fed dogs. He had warmed up turkey bacon for me. 

We sat and watched TV for a while. I did bookwork. Transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

Hubby cleaned cat litter. We made the bed. I started laundry washing. I cleaned up the counter and started the dishwasher. 

I processed payroll.

We watched Las Vegas TV series until Hubby left at 8:30AM. 

I did more bookwork.

Let the dogs out for potty.

Hubby called at 11Am about his parts order. I had been trying to nap on the sofa. 

MY EYES ARE BURNING AND I CAN BARELY SEE. 
 
UPS lady brought cat curled scratcher. I opened the box and put out the new one. Put the old one in the garage to donate.

I watched Law & Order for a while.

I did bookwork later.

I went to get mail at 4PM.
 
The weather cleared and a lot of snow had been dumped in the mountains.
 
SNOW ON THE MOUNTAINS
 

Hubby called and said he was stopping at Walmart. I texted him some things we needed.


No comments: