Thursday, January 18, 2024

THURSDAY / JAN 18 / 63 DEGREES / KRL CALLED / FIRE AT SHOP

THURSDAY
1-18-2024 




 

 

Sage walked all over me at 4AM. I got up to potty. Then back to bed. I heard Hubby get out of bed.

Awake at 5AM when I heard all the work trucks. Tater was still in bed and I petted his butt. Wilson walked up and I petted him. Then I fell back to sleep.
 
Then I slept until 6:30AM. Sage was under my left arm. The dogs were gone. Hubby had let them outside for potty.
 
Got up and dressed. 

Went to the kitchen to make eggnog latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.. Hubby warmed up turkey bacon in the air-fryer for me.
 
I helped Hubby make the bed.
 
I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

Hubby changed the o-rings on my dentures.

I cleaned cat litter. I vacuumed up cat litter from the armoire.

I took dirty clothes to the washer and started it. I cleaned up the kitchen and put dishes in dishwasher.
 
Hubby had me help him measure the truck because he had woken up in the night to think about the swing out brackets for the camper. It measured 104" outside tires.

Hubby & Tater left at 8:30AM.

I did bookwork. 

The light for the humidifier came on and it needed a new filter. I had to order some. I had to take clean clothes out of the dryer. 

I vacuumed the garage. It was dirty.
 
I felt like I was spinning my wheels all day. Working hard, but getting nothing done!

I fed Wilson at 10:30AM. He was begging and crying for food.

UPS delivery brought blocks to make snowmen.

KRL called at 11AM and asked if she could come out for her Birthday Feb 8-11. She asked me to find things to do in Vegas. 

Then I did more bookwork.
 
Rugged Mountain RV sent more pictures of the Camper build to us today. Getting excited.
 
CAMPER BUILD BY RUGGED MOUNTAIN RV

 

I forgot until late to do Payroll for the shop. I got that done at 2PM.

I tried to take a nap on the sofa; my eyes were burning again. It is 63 degrees outside today.

FIRE AT SHOP
 
Hubby called me at 4:47PM to let me know that instead of coming home, he was going back to the shop after stopping at Joe Owen's to pay him as there was a FIRE at the shop. Marcel had called him to let him know that Casey's bay was burning. Hubby called 9-1-1. He drove behind a slow backhoe and was upset. 

Hubby took video. The fire department and ambulances were already there. They cut thru the garage door. Hubby yelled at them to stop. The refrigerator had shorted and burnt. There was not much damaged, but there was smoke damage and it stank. 

Hubby stayed until 8:30PM. The Fire Department finally left. Hubby came home with Tater. 
 
Let the dogs out for potty. Hubby took a shower while I washed his stinky smoky clothes. Jose called while Hubby was in the shower. He asked about the fire.

Hubby had dinner and told me the story of the fire. I had video of the fire on my Wyze Camera monitoring.

We watched Mannix on TV for a while and went to bed at 11PM.
 

No comments: