Tuesday, January 30, 2024

MONDAY / JAN 29 / PAIN & MORE SLEEP

MONDAY
JANUARY 29 2024
 
 
 
 
 
I got up at 6AM. Hubby was already up and had fed the dogs. 

I got dressed. Made latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.
 
Hubby had me take more Prednisone. I hate taking it because I get so mean and hungry. I eat everything.

I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank. 

Hubby cleaned cat litter and started laundry. I cleaned the kitchen and started dishes in dishwasher. 

Hubby left at 8:30AM for the shop.

It was very warm and sunny today. The dogs kept going in and out all day. 

I slept some on the sofa. 

I could not do bookwork as my arm hurt too much.

Hubby got home early at 3PM and took Tater for a dog run in the golf cart. Wilson rode with them.

We watched a new TV series on Hulu called The Great. It was about Catherine the Great. It was a comedy/drama, but I did not really like it too much. 

Hubby put the garbage can out by the road.

We went to bed at 10PM.
 

No comments: