Thursday, January 11, 2024

THURSDAY / JAN 11 / COLD & SNOW ON MTNS

THURSDAY
JANUARY 11 2024
 

 
Got up at 6AM. I got dressed and went to the kitchen to make eggnog latte for Hubby and tea/Nanogreens for myself. Hubby was already making dog breakfast. He had let the dogs out for potty earlier.
 
I brought out the laundry to put it in the washer. I put away dishes we had washed last night.
 
Hubby helped me make the bed. 
 
I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank. 

I vacuumed after Hubby cleaned the cat litter. 

I started another load of dishes in the dishwasher.

Hubby left at 8:30AM. 

I steam cleaned the floor.

I did bookwork today.

I put away clean dishes. I put away clean clothes. 
 
I fed the dogs at 11PM and then cleaned up after them. 

At 12:15PM, I called Hubby to remind him about his Dental appointment at 12:30PM.

Then Hubby got home at 3:30PM. We left the dogs at home while we went to the Lawyer's office to complete the signing of the Trust documents.

We returned home. 

At home, we ate dinner. Watched TV.

Went to bed at 9PM.

No comments: