Saturday, January 20, 2024

SATURDAY / JAN 20 / ARMOIRE SHELF COLLAPSES IN NIGHT / MASSAGES / GOLF CART DOG RUN

SATURDAY
JANUARY 20 2024
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
Hubby had a restless night. He had cramps. His back hurts bad.

Awake at 4AM when I heard all the work trucks. Tater was still in bed and I petted his butt.
 
Then I slept until 5:00AM. Sage was under my left arm.

Got up and dressed. 

Went to the kitchen to make eggnog latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.. Hubby warmed up turkey bacon in the air-fryer for me.
 
We had to clean up the shelf that fell off the armoire in the middle of the night. It was a miracle that the glass vase that we kept in there did not break! Hubby re-glued all the supports and put everything back.
 
I made the bed. I cleaned up cat litter. I vacuumed cat litter. 
 
I picked up dog poo.
 
We took Tater for a golf cart run at 11AM. Stopped at the grassy area and let them potty.

Then we came back to the house. I got ready at 1:30PM. I wore my bathing suite under my jeans/shirt. We left and went to Casa Blanca. Had the Valet park the car. We walked to the Spa. Checked in and then went to the changing rooms. Walked to the pool in our robes/slippers with towels. Rotated between the hot/cold pools. It was refreshing. 

At 3PM, we got out and got more water. Hubby went potty in the men's room. Then Raven & Misty came for us. We walked back to the cabana. Got undressed and got massaged. 

Afterwards we put on robes and Raven showed us where to go for the Steam Room. We walked back to the changing rooms and took showers. The water was actually hot this time!

I got done first and waited for Hubby in the hallway. I was drinking cucumber water.

We paid and reserved massages for next month. 

We waked up to the CasaBlanca cafe and had dinner. Hubby had Asian food. I had Steak & Lobster. The steak was too well done as I had asked for medium rare. 
 
ASIAN FOOD
STEAK & LOBSTER
 

We paid for the dinner of a couple across from us as Hubby said it reminded him of us when we were young.

We left and walked to the Valet to pick up our car. Then we drove to Scenic to buy lottery tickets. Drove home afterwards. 

At home, the dogs were happy to see us. 

We watched the Final episode of REACHER season 2. 

Then we went to bed after watching some other boring shows. Hubby fell asleep on the sofa.


No comments: