Monday, January 15, 2024

MONDAY / JAN 15 / WARMER / TATER BACK TO THE SHOP

 MONDAY
1-15-2024
 
 
 

 
Awake at 5AM when all the work trucks went rushing by the road at 40-50mph. 
 
Then I slept until 6:30AM.
 
Got up and dressed. 

Went to the kitchen to make eggnog latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself. Hubby let the dogs out for potty. Hubby warmed up turkey bacon in the air-fryer for me.
 
We watched TV for a while.
 
I cleaned cat litter. Hubby got dressed. I vacuumed up cat litter. I moved the armoire and vacuumed out under it.
 
Hubby & Tater left for the shop at 8:30AM. It is supposed to be 60 degrees outside to day. It is warm enough for Tater to go to work. 

I did emails from the shop.

I watched TV all day.

I let Wilson out for potty. 

I fed Wilson at NOON.

I took a nap on the sofa, sitting up against the heating pad. My eyes were burning all day.

I dumped all the garbage. Dumped some of the front bathroom dirt on the floor, so had to vacuum it up.

I took all the garbage out to the cannister and pulled it out to the street.

Hubby & Tater got home at 4PM. 
 
Hubby made dinner - soup & sandwich.
 
I cleaned the counter and put dirty dishes in the dishwasher. Then I put away clean dishes. 
 
We watched TV. Hubby fell asleep on the sofa at 6PM to 10PM.

We went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: