Tuesday, February 01, 2022

TUESDAY / GUYS LEAVE FOR KOH / WELCOME FEBRUARY

 TUESDAY
2-1-2022 




Up at 4AM to potty. Went back to bed and slept for another hour.

Up at 5AM. 

I made lattes. 

Hubby took a shower & dressed.

I put dirty clothes in washing machine and started it.

Hubby loaded towels & his stuff into the RV and unplugged it. He left. I waved goodbye and flashed the front door lights. He beeped.

I warmed the dog eggs and fed dogs.

I put clothes in dryer. 

I made the bed. 

I cleaned cat litter and took bag out to the garbage. 

I made bacon & bagel for myself breakfast. Vanilla yogurt. 
 
I brought the garbage can inside the fence.
 
I watched CSI for a while on TV. I picked up dog poo outside. 
 
I called Hubby to let him know that Matt was not in to work at 9:10AM. Hubby called him and he said he had stopped at MotoZoo to pick up parts.
 
Hubby called again at 10AM to have me send customer invoice to AllState for on-going repair to vehicle.
 
I put away clean clothes. I put away clean dishes. 
 
I cleaned up POOP in the office on the rug again from Wilson. He cannot make it thru the night. 
 
Watched TV - House for a while. Took a nap. 
 
UPS brought packages. Asshole neighbors decided to park in front of OUR house so that they could show their dump with Realtor. Fucking assholes. I hate them so fucking much. Get the fuck out of here.

Did bookwork.
 
By 3PM, I called Matt at the shop. Told him I needed SS # for reporting as new employee.

Getting colder at 4PM. Sun is still not down. I turned on the heat. 
 
I went outside to dump dog water. Let it clean out. Need to re-fill tomorrow.
 
I picked up dog poo.
 
I did more bookwork. 

I watched TV for a while until 8PM.

I went to bed. Was exhausted. Too early to get up in the morning.

Dogs got me up at 10PM and 2AM for potty.



No comments: