Sunday, February 20, 2022

SUNDAY / BREAKFAST AT 1880 / LOTTERY TICKETS / BUNKERVILLE DOG WALK / MAKE FUDGE

SUNDAY
2-20-2022 



I was up at 4AM. Could not sleep.

I took a hot shower and washed my hair. 

Dried my hair in the front bathroom.

I got dressed and did bookwork. 

Let the dogs out for potty at 5:30AM. Hubby got up at 6AM. 

I made lattes. Hubby made breakfast eggs for the dogs.
 
Then we left the dogs at home and went to eat at 1880 Grille. Stopped to talk with Fisher before we went inside. He was working the Golf carts. 
 
We had a great waitress. Hubby ordered orange juice, I had coffee. Hubby got the Pastrami Skillet breakfast with easy over egg; I got french crepes with strawberries & cream - sides of sausage & bacon.  

We stopped to say Hi to Fisher again when we came outside.

Then we went home and got the dogs. Took them to Littlefield in the car to get Lottery Tickets. Hubby put fuel in the FMF.
 
We drove to Bunkerville and walked them around the grass in the park there. I had to go potty in the bathrooms there. Fortunately they were open!
 
Then we drove around town. Saw Reuben Jr at his new house he just bought putting in the driveway - he showed us the design for his fence. 
 
We drove to Walmart. Left the dogs in the car while we shopped. It was a cool day, so we left the windows down part way.
 
I took a cart and went to get razors, hair tie for Amanda, easter candy, and bath salts. 
 
Hubby got milk, cream cheese, bagels, and cookies. We met up at the middle aisle and went to check out. 
 
Then we loaded groceries and drove home. 
 
At home, I put the dogs outside. Hubby unloaded groceries and I put them away.
 
I packed up a box for Amanda. Then Hubby watched TV. We made fudge later. Forgot to put in the vanilla!
 
I was very tired and took a nap on the sofa for 1 hour. Hubby watched a documentary on The Ventures.
 
Then I got up. Hubby cut Wilson's hair on his butt so he doesn't get butt poop clinging to it. 
 
Dogs went outside to potty. I picked up poop. Neighbor Gary was cutting wood all day. 
 
Hubby cut his hair. I vacuumed.
 
 
 
 

No comments: