Saturday, February 26, 2022

SATURDAY / MEET GUY AT SHOP / PEDICURES / SCENIC CHECK ON RV / YELLOW TRUCK SELLS

SATURDAY
2-26-2022
 

 Up at 6AM. 

I made the bed. Hubby put the dogs outside. 

Hubby started making breakfast eggs for the dogs. He also made a chicken breast in the Air Fryer for me. He also fried up some bacon on the stove. Then he put a whole bunch of chicken breasts on the grille outside. 

I made lattes.

Then I washed my hair in the front bathroom. I dried my hair.

I started laundry in the washer. Then after I was done with my hair, I put a load in the dryer.

Hubby fed the dogs. 

Hubby watched morning News. I came and sat with him while watching the news. 

Then Hubby did cat litter.

Hubby and Tater left at 8:45AM to go down to the shop so they could meet a guy that wants to sell his truck. Getting work done on it next door and does not want to invest the $.

I did bookwork. 

I crocheted.

Hubby got back at 10:40AM with Tater. He had stopped at Walmart to get milk & orange juice.
 
Hubby watched Automotive shows. 
 
I did more bookwork.
 
At 1:30PM, we got ready to go get pedicures at Chrome Nails. Left the dogs at home. Closed the barn doors to my office because last time, Tater had chewed stuff in the office.

We got our pedicures. It was very busy. I had a new guy do my nails. He did not do a very good job. I don't like the white color or the way my nails were cut.
 
We drove to the shop. I downloaded the H&R Tax program and did Chris' taxes. He is getting refunds! Hubby talked to the guys and collected the money from the yellow truck that Casey had sold this morning. Casey had been at the shop all day working on his truck. 

Bryson was also there working on his own stuff. 

Then we drove to the ELKS for the Spaghetti feed, but I told Hubby that I was not eating carbs, so we decided against it. 

Instead, we drove to Scenic so that Hubby could check on the RV.
 
Then we drove to the Scenic store where Hubby got lottery tickets. 
 
We drove back home. 
 
Let the dogs out for potty. 
 
Watched TV. I went to bed at 9PM. Hubby came to bed at midnight. I was exhausted again.
 
 
 
 



No comments: