Sunday, February 27, 2022

SUNDAY / WILSON BATH / HUBBY MAKES BARN DOORS /

SUNDAY
2-27-2022
 
 

 
Up at 6:15AM. I have been extra sweaty all night, waking up randomly. Had to potty a couple times. 
 
Hubby lets the dogs out. I make lattes. 
 
Hubby feeds tuna & cheese to the cats. 
 
I make chicken for myself & warm up my breakfast baked egg from the other morning. 
 
I have breakfast at the counter. 
 
Hubby makes breakfast eggs for dogs & feeds them. 
 
We both change sheets on the bed. I take the sheets in to the washer and start a load. 
 
I worked on bookwork in the office. Hubby sat with me and ordered parts on Amazon. 

I cleaned the house. Vacuumed. Did laundry. Put laundry away. Cleaned up breakfast dishes and started dishwasher. Put away clean dishes. Put clean pillow cases on pillows. 

Hubby put the fan & heater facing in to the garage and opened the garage door. It was very cold in the garage. At 10AM, Hubby started working on Barn Doors for the neighbors.

I watched TV and had chicken breasts for lunch. I put away laundry.
 
I helped Hubby with the barn doors. Stood on wood so he could screw it.
 
Hubby finished with Barn doors at 3PM. His right knee was really hurting. I set up a heating pad and blanket for his on the sofa. 
 
At 4PM, Hubby took a shower and washed Wilson. I dried him with the blow-dryer outside. Then we washed another load of laundry. 
 
We watched Mission Impossible tv series on Pluto for the rest of the night.
 
I put away laundry.
 
I had severe cramps when going to bed. Had to take a hot bath. 
 
Hubby put the comforter on the bed and put ice in my water bottle.
 
I went to bed at 10PM. Hubby took a Tramadol, Marijuana gummy, and Melatonin, then came to bed later.
 

No comments: