Tuesday, February 08, 2022

TUESDAY / WARMER DAY / WINDY

TUESDAY
2-8-2022 
 
 

 

Up at 2AM and potty. Could not fall back to sleep for a LONG time. Tater was pushing on me. I threw my side of the comforter over him because he was sleeping on his camper blanky. 

Got up at 6AM when I heard the dogs jump off the bed. Hubby was already up and sitting on the sofa. He let the dogs outside.

Then Hubby started to make breakfast eggs for dogs & fed them.

I made lattes. Hubby sat on the sofa to watch an Automotive show.

I made the bed. Then I vacuumed.

Hubby changed cat litter. 

Hubby brought the garbage can in from the street after the garbage dumpster came. 

Then Hubby was complaining about upset stress. I wanted to go to Wendy's. 
 
My Amazon App would not let me get in. Signed me out and would not accept my password.
 
I found out on Amazon Business account that the new stupid kid had ordered multiple things on one order which FUCKS UP MY BOOKS. I was LIVID. Yelled at Hubby. 

Need to fire new kid.
 
We drove out to Wendy's. Some stupid Jeep club was there and had taken over the parking lot. People standing in the middle of the lot. Jeep parked in the middle of the drive thru. Stupid people.
 
We saw Brenda there and talked to her. Nice & Cheery. Gave her a big tip.
 
Drove back and Ralph from the tire store called. Hubby chatted to him all the way home. Ralph said he had Omicron variant last week. Really was sick. He is recovering and tested negative now. He had even got the vaccine, so it really helped him to not get sicker.

I let Wilson out to potty. I picked up dog poo outside.

Then I did bookwork.

Tater was much happier at the shop today. Not as much tension.

Hubby got home at 4PM.

Hubby and I had dinner.

We watched TV. Tater was exhausted. 

We went to bed at 8PM.


No comments: