Wednesday, February 16, 2022

WEDNESDAY / PAYROLL / DETAIL CARS AT SHOP / NO ELECTRIC AT SHOP

WEDNESDAY
2-16-2022 

 
 
Awake at 5:30AM

Out to Scenic to get RV. I drive it to shop.

Guys installing glass for new showroom at shop.
 
No electric at shop. Hubby calls landlord. 
 
Hubby and I stop at Walmart on way home to get milk & other groceries. I find 5 boxes of Starbucks Maple/Pecan. Hubby gets dog meat, strawberries, and tiny tomatoes.

Hubby uses his Healthy Benefits card for groceries.

We drive home. Crack Sealing is taking place in Sun City.

Hubby unloads groceries. I put away groceries. I give Company checkbook to Hubby.

Hubby returns to shop.

I let the dogs outside. I give them a treat. 

I do bookwork.

I start dishes. I put away clean clothes. 

I do more bookwork until 2PM.
 
Hubby got home at 6PM. He brought Dominos left-over pizza.
 
I had a piece.
 
We watched TV for a while.
 
I went to bed at 8PM. Exhausted.
 
Hubby got to bed at 11PM.

No comments: