Friday, February 18, 2022

FRIDAY / END OF WEEK / PICK UP FMF FROM DETAILER / LOTS OF PAIN ALL DAY

FRIDAY
2-18-2022
 
 
 

Up at 6AM. 
 
I made lattes. 
 
Hubby was already up and watching TV. Automotive shows.
 
He made breakfast for the dogs. 
 
I made the bed. I deposited $ from Quickbooks. Then I did some bookwork.
 
Hubby watched TV. He got dressed. Helped me put on the leg brace. I cleaned his ears of ear hair. 
 
We took the Dually to pick up the FMF from the Detailer. It was SO clean. I thanked him for it.
 
I drove home in the FMF and Hubby drove the Dually home. 
 
Put a sweatshirt on Tater then Hubby & Tater took off early to the shop.
 
I did some bookwork and transferred money to the bank. 
 
I was not feeling very well again today. Lots of pain. 
 
I picked up dog poo.
 
I had to take a break and sit on the sofa like a ZOMBIE. 
 
There was a guy from USPS that brought the packages late. Hubby called and asked me to bring them down at 9AM. 
 
RATTLER ON SOFA
 

So I drove down to the shop. It was very difficult to drive. Felt like I was not in control of my movements. Very dis-jointed. 

I dropped off the packages. Picked up Tater and took him home.

At home, I did more bookwork.

I was really in pain all day.

Hubby called me about a refund that the customer did not get. I told him to give the customer cash.

Hubby got home about 3:30PM after stopping to get groceries at Walmart.

I watched TV for a while with Hubby then went to bed at 8PM.

In the middle of the night, I got up to potty then slept on the sofa until 5AM. 

Saw the large man and his wife walking at 5AM. I got up and went to the bed in the spare room and slept there until 6AM.

No comments: