Monday, February 21, 2022

MONDAY / PRESIDENTS DAY / STARBUCKS / DELIVER BOXES TO SHOP / WINDY / BOATER ED

MONDAY
PRESIDENT'S DAY
2-21-2022 

 
 
Up at 6AM. I got up to potty at 3AM and went back to bed.

Hubby got up and made breakfast eggs for dogs. I made lattes. 

I made the bed. Then I vacuumed. 
 
We took the FMF to go over to the Quick Care Clinic, but there were already too many people going inside at 7:45AM before they even opened! So Hubby talked me out of going. I will talk to our Doctor on Wednesday when we get IV Infusions. Or I can call his nurse and talk to her.
 
We stopped at Starbucks for Egg bites & breakfast sandwich. I had Hubby go inside and get them.
 
We drove home.

At home, Hubby loaded some boxes into Can-AM to take to shop. 

There was no mail or USPS boxes at front door this morning as it is President's Day.

Hubby and Tater left at 8:15AM. I waved them off. Tater had his grey sweatshirt on today.

I cleaned up the breakfast dishes and started the dishwasher.
 
Then I went to do bookwork. Updated all the Vendor info. 

At 10AM, I took more boxes to the shop that Hubby had loaded into my car. Most of the Filters that had come. Big boxes. 

I drove to the shop. Tried to fix Chris' income tax info, but I can't use his tiny laptop computer. I need to download it to the shop's desktop computer. 

There was fudge at the shop that Hubby and I had made the other day. Bryson took No-Bake cookies to the shop. It was sugar/chocolate overload!

I left with Tater at 10:45AM and we came back home.

I did bookwork for the rest of the day.
 
I put away clean laundry. I put away clean dishes. 

At 1PM, the Internet went down for 2 hours.

Dogs played inside and outside. Mostly napped.

Hubby got home at 5:30PM.
 
We watched TV. Hubby brought home his lunch left-overs and ate dinner. 
 
Hubby took a Boater-Education class online. He was still not done with it after working on it for 2 hours! He has to take it for our RV trip to Willow Beach trip May 13-16.
 
We were both exhausted by 9PM. Went to bed.




No comments: