Sunday, February 13, 2022

SUNDAY / DAY OF REST / SCENIC - CHARGE RV

SUNDAY
2-13-2022
 
 
 

 
 
Up at 6:30AM. 
 
I got up and took a shower. Washed my hair. Dried my hair.
 
I made lattes, fed tuna & shredded cheese to the cats.

Started laundry.

Hubby stayed in bed with the dogs until 7AM. 

Hubby got up and made breakfast for himself.

I helped him change sheets on the bed. We put on the blue comforter. 

Drove to the shop at Noon to get the charger. Drove to Scenic to hook the charger up tot he RV. Tater and Wilson walked around in the area after Hubby shut the gate. 

After about 30 minutes, we left. Hubby opened the gate.

We drove back home via Smith's, going to shop there for milk but it was too crowded. 

Hubby drove to Walmart. He went to get milk while the dogs & I stayed in the truck.

Saw Casey's car there. When he came out, he said hello & asked how Tater was. 

Hubby and I drove home.
 
Doing laundry all day. 

Neighbor, Dave, came over to say hello. He and Hubby talked for quite a while.

Then Hubby and I had lunch. Turkey & Swiss cheese sandwich for him. Peanut butter & jelly for me. 

We watched REACHER series on Amazon Prime. 
 
Then at 4PM,  I made Hubby order Street Legal Turn Signal Kits from Corbin. We put a note on Facebook that we sell them now.

We watched more REACHER until we got to the end of the series.

Watched 30 ROCK for a few episodes.

I went to bed at 10PM.

Hubby came to bed at 11PM.

No comments: