Tuesday, February 15, 2022

TUESDAY / LOTS OF VENDOR APPS / WINDY / WARM

TUESDAY
2-15-2022
 
 
 
Up at Midnight with Wilson. He went outside twice to poop.

Awake at 6AM. 
 
Hubby slept thru the night!

I made lattes. Hubby let the dogs out and then warmed up dog breakfast. He fed the dogs.

Hubby cleaned cat litter. He vacuumed for me. 

I started laundry. Cleaned up breakfast dishes.

I made a bagel & sausages for myself. 

USPS lady came today. Hubby went out to help her. He loaded all the Amazon boxes directly into the Dually..

Hubby & Tater left at 8:15AM.

I did bookwork today. 
 
I filled out Vendor Apps all day today. 
 
Then I went outside and picked up dog poo.
 
Got the new bird bath from Amazon. I went out and hung it up. Filled it with water. 

Was really hurting again, so I sat watching TV most of the day.

The wind came up and was blowing 20-30mph. So I brought the cushions in from the patio.

I tried to do more bookwork.

Hubby could not get S&B website to work. 

Hubby & Tater got home at 5PM.

Hubby & Tater got yucky food from Panda Express. That place is such a dump. The orange chicken (no chicken inside breading) tastes awful. The sweet/sour sauce tastes like ketchup.

I was exhausted and could not think today.

Hubby & I ordered S&B stuff, then I explained to him all the Vendor Apps that I did today.
 
We sat on the sofa and watched TV. 
 
I went to bed at 9PM. Dogs joined me in bed.
 
I got up later and told Hubby to come to bed at 11PM.

No comments: