Monday, February 07, 2022

MONDAY / BOOKWORK

MONDAY
2-7-2022
 

 
 
Up at 6AM. Did not sleep well last night. Had massive endo cramps all night. 
 
We let the dogs outside. 
 
I made the bed.
 
I made lattes. Hubby made breakfast eggs for dogs & fed them. 

Watched morning news for a while. I did bookwork.

I put Tater's grey sweatshirt on him. His ear is getting worse from wagging his whole body. The sore will not heal.

Hubby left with Tater for the shop at 8:30AM. 
 
Hubby kept the new kid there all day. I was furious. Need to get rid of him.
 
Chris came at 10AM to pick up all the boxes from UPS/Fed Ex. He complained about new kid.

Then UPS came again. Fed Ex brought more boxes.

I saw on the security monitor that Tater was barking down at the shop. So I got in the FMF and drove down to get him. 

There was a trailer on the right side of the parking lot and Jose pulled in with his trailer and blocked everything. I barely had room to get in. I picked up Tater and left.

At home, I let the dogs out. Gave them treats. 
 
I did bookwork. I vacuumed the house. I watched TV.
 
Hubby got home at 5:30PM. He had taken the RV out to Scenic. The detailer cannot clean it until next week.
 
TATER IS TIRED
 

We went to bed at 10PM after watching TV shows.
 

No comments: