Saturday, February 19, 2022

SATURDAY / HUBBY GOES TO SHOP IN MORNING / HOTDOGS ON MESA

SATURDAY
2-19-2022 



In the middle of the night, I got up to potty then slept on the sofa until 5AM. 

Saw the large man and his wife walking at 5AM. I got up and went to the bed in the spare room and slept there until 6AM.
 
Dogs came in to find me. Tater jumped on the bed and snuggled with me. Hubby came to check on me. He put Wilson on the bed. Wilson curled up with me until he heard Hubby start making breakfast.
 
I got up and took a hot bath. It did not help. I turned on the drippy water for Robert.
 
I got dressed. 
 
I made lattes in the kitchen. Hubby made breakfast eggs and fed the dogs. He let them out for potty.
 
We sat on the sofa to eat breakfast. 
 
Stupid neighbor next door had the landscaper at his house. Hubby ran out to tell him not to blow over into our yard like the fucking asshole did the other day.  

Hubby made the bed, vacuumed, and cleaned cat litter.

I went outside to pick up dog poo.

Then Hubby left at 8:30AM to go down to the shop. He has a couple people picking up UTVs and a couple people dropping off UTVs.

Dogs were left home with me.

I did bookwork.

Still not feeling well.

Doctor DID called in prescription of Prednisone. Thank goodness. Hubby is picking them up for me.

Hubby got back at 11AM. He had washed the Can-Am, had a customer drop off a UTV at the shop, BUT did NOT pick up my prescription.

So he took my car and drove to Walgreens. 

When he returned, I took my Prednisone. 

We watched TV until it was time to get ready for the hotdogs on the Mesa. I changed clothes at 4PM. Hubby had FORGOTTEN to fill the UTV with fuel, so we left the dogs at home and took the UTV up to Flying J to get fuel. Fortunately, we had left in enough time to go get fuel. We passed Kenny and his wife on the way up. 

Hubby also FORGOT to put the headsets in the Can Am. We had to shout at each other on the ride.

Saw lots of UTVs going up the mountain.

Waited for everybody at the Water Tower. 
 
We were the last ones up after Kathy & Irl passed. Dave waited at the top of the hill to close the gate with his UTV on the wrong side. Hubby got out and closed the gate instead.
 
We all drove out to the flag. Dave & Kenny started the fire. 
 
Waited until 5PM to roast wieners while watching the sun go down. Saw LOTS of UTVs coming down the mountain. I sat by Janet, Carmen, & Kathy.
 
By 6:45PM, I was exhausted, so I told Hubby that we had to leave. Packed up everything and left. 
 
Drove home. Dogs were happy to see us home. 
 
I took in the bag of food. Made warm latte for myself. Sat on the sofa and watched TV until bedtime at 9PM. Hubby came to bed at 11PM. Could not find remote. Had to tear the house apart looking for it. Found it in the sofa cushions.


No comments: