Sunday, February 06, 2022

WASH CLOTHES / WASH RV AGAIN / GET MILK

 SUNDAY
2-6-2022
 

 

Up at 2AM and 4AM to potty.

Slept until 4AM. Then Hubby got up and I went back to sleep. 

Hubby let the dogs outside and made breakfast eggs for them.

I took the blankets and sheets off the bed.
 
I turned on the dryer again to finish fluffing the last load. Then I loaded more clothes to wash. 
 
I made lattes. Then I made bagel and sausage for myself. We sat on the sofa and watched an Automotive show. 
 
Then we got up and made the bed. I cleaned up breakfast dishes. Put away clean dishes. Loaded dirty dishes in dishwasher and started it.
 
Went to do another load of laundry.
 
Hubby put away his clean clothes. He went out to the RV and got all the hangers.
 
I did bookwork.
 
I washed the comforter. Put it in dryer.
 
Hubby talked to Joe H for over an hour. 
 
Went to Wash RV and get groceries at Walmart. Hubby washed the RV while I shopped for groceries. I pushed the cart all the way up the hill and unloaded groceries.
 
The RV was Dusty inside and out. Gross. Hubby is going to call Detailer to get it cleaned.
 
We left the dogs at home because I wanted to go get Fish & Chips at Golden West.

We took the FMF. When we got there, it was smoky and we went to the backroom and seated ourselves. The waitress took and AWFUL long time to get to us and helped another couple that sat down after us. Hubby had to go get her to help us. RUDE. Then we she kept saying that "It was busy, I have call-in orders, You should not seat yourself". Then the bitch brought out a salad for Hubby at the same time as his dinner. Again, RUDE. Waitresses should know better than that. Then she blamed it on the cook. NO. It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO WATCH YOUR CUSTOMERS AND WHAT THEY ARE SERVED. Hubby told her to throw away the dinner as it would be cold after he finished his salad. She was upset. Bitch. So she took it back. My fish & chips were not good. I will NOT be going back there!
Such a dump. 

Again, she kept saying each time she came out "you can't seat yourself". 

She brought Hubby's dinner again after he was done with his salad. I had already eaten most of my fish & chips. So I had to sit there and watch him eat his dinner. Stupid waitress does not think about that. 

Bring out the salad. Then put in the order for dinner. Don't do it all at once. Think about it. 

I was a waitress for over 2 years while going to high school. IT'S NOT ROCKET SCIENCE. THINK!

So we left and paid cash. Hubby gave her a $1 tip. We usually tip very well, but she did not earn this.

Drove home as I watched the dogs and they were barking in the house. Don't want the asshole neighbors to complain again.

I took a shower when we got home. Washed my hair.

Then Hubby took a shower and washed Tater. I dried him off and he laid down on the shower mat outside the shower. Then I got Wilson (had to chase him to the front of the house) to take him to Hubby and have him wash Wilson in the shower. I took Wilson out to the patio where I used the blow dryer to dry him off.

EVERYBODY LOVES HAVING DADDY HOME


We watched the 2nd show on Resident Alien. 

Went to bed at 8PM. Both of us were exhausted. Hubby fell asleep on the sofa.
 
 
 

No comments: