Tuesday, February 22, 2022

TWOS DAY / COLD / RAIN

TUESDAY
TWOS DAY
2 22 2022 






Up at 6AM. Good sleep. Woke up to potty twice.

Made lattes & warmed up egg bites from yesterday at Starbucks.

Hubby made breakfast eggs for dogs & let them out for potty.

Hubby made eggs and ate breakfast. 

I made the bed. 
 
I did deposits from Quickbooks. Paid bills.

Hubby had cleaned out the vacuumed, he put it out on the patio to dry.

We watched morning news on TV.

Hubby & Tater left at 8:30AM. I put the grey sweatshirt on Tater.
 
I cleaned up breakfast dishes and started dishwasher.
 
I did bookwork.

Stupid neighbors had another showing at Noon. 3 cars came.
 
I watched TV and crocheted.
 
In the afternoon, it rained slightly.
 
I called Bulldog Pest control to come out again. They scheduled for 8:30AM tomorrow. Tater played with a scorpion on the back patio this morning with his nose. I squished it with my shoe.

Let Wilson out. Cleaned up dog poo.

Hubby & Tater got home at 4PM after stopping at Walmart to get milk & chicken breasts. But the breasts were frozen. So I had a peanut butter & jelly sandwich that Hubby made me for dinner. He had leftovers from the shop.

We watched TV and I went to bed at 9PM. He came to bed at 11PM.

No comments: